14 May 2008

The MP3 Challenge

So It's killing me waiting for this record to come out, so I've decided to challenge myself to writing and recording a song each day. The rules are I must write and record said song in one hour. I've been thinking too much when writing songs lately so this is a way to shut down the brain and work. The songs might not be that good or catchy, but that's not the point. So check back to see what's new.

kind regards,
Rob Barbato


P.S. this has nothing to do with the new record

Song: Hey Paul

9 comments:

Little.Plastic.Raleigh said...

I like it for sure.

Anonymous said...

my middle name is paul.
hey.

Anonymous said...

Good idea. Don't overthink it.

Like the first one!

Satanvsbabies said...

vocal melody is sick.

Satanvsbabies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) said...

Initially disconcerting to hear an acoustic DML song, but the end result is gorgeous...nice one.

Anonymous said...

Where's ANDY?

Unknown said...

hey paul is good n catchy ... a harder n darker version would be great n catchy!!!

Anonymous said...

nice! what happened? this was on the 14th? song-a-day? you owe us 13 songs!